January 26, 2023
Vizio has announced a series of updates to its TV user interface and mobile app to make it easier for customers to navigate their streaming choices.
The new Vizio AutoUpdate and redesigned Vizio Mobile app give TV owners quick access to their favorite apps, movies and free streaming options.
Vizio’s first announced AutoUpdate for 2023 will give select Vizio TV owners shortcuts with a new quick menu, WatchFree+ mini-guide, and recent apps row.
Redesigned Vizio Mobile apps for iOS and Android extend functionality to smartphones with quick access to voice control, simple content discovery, one-button access to WatchFree+, and streamlined subscriptions with your Vizio Account with application management tools.
Kaitlyn Collins, vice president of product marketing at Vizio, said in a statement: “We are dedicated to providing exceptional value to our products beyond the initial purchase.By providing new features to her Vizio users with her free AutoUpdates, we are helping her TV It adds value to the lineup.”
The Quick Menu allows Vizio customers to adjust picture settings, pair Bluetooth headphones for private listening on compatible models, enable or disable closed caption subtitles, and access advanced settings. You can also access the full menu of
Viewers can press left on the remote while watching Vizio WatchFree+ (currently offering over 260 channels and 6,000+ movies and shows for free) and a new WatchFree+ mini guide will appear on the left. A mini-guide allows viewers to scroll through other shows on his WatchFree+ channel without interrupting their viewing experience.
on the home screen of your Vizio Smart TV.[アプリと入力]A new addition to Row gives users quick access to their favorite apps. Selecting the “recent apps” icon displays a list of recently used apps, allowing viewers to continue yesterday’s binge session without delay.
The newly redesigned Vizio Mobile app makes it easier to control your Vizio entertainment experience, subscribe to streaming services, access special offers, browse your favorite apps, and discover movies and shows.
Click here to subscribe to our free Media Play News Daily Newsletter.
Here are some key features and updates for Vizio Mobile:
- Voice Control: Push-to-talk functionality now available on the app’s remote screen allows you to navigate the supported app’s catalog and free channels with simple voice commands. Viewers can launch their favorite apps, movies, and TV shows with Vizio Voice.
- DISCOVERY: Vizio Mobile provides one-click access to entertainment discovery features such as promotional premieres, streaming apps, free content and seasonal programming directly from your mobile remote control.
- Fast access to WatchFree+: This feature gives you one-button access to over 260 free channels and over 6,000 on-demand shows and movies.
- Launch apps: Viewers can open apps on their device to display on the TV screen, create personalized app lists and launch favorites.
- Device Control: Viewers can power their Vizio devices on and off, adjust volume, change input, turn on closed captioning, set sleep timers, and control their home entertainment experience from their mobile devices.
- Browse movies and TV shows: Viewers can access Vizio’s entertainment catalog across multiple streaming services and free channels.
- Subscription Management: Viewers can use their Vizio Account to subscribe, manage and pay for Subscription Services and take advantage of special offers. This month’s featured offer is from Starz. For a limited time, Vizio users can subscribe to the Starz streaming service for just $5/month for 3 months using their Vizio account.
Vizio’s vice president of product management, Steve Yum, said: in a statement. “Vizio Mobile has everything you need to control your Vizio TV, plus additional features that extend the full value of the Vizio product.”
Vizio Mobile is a free download from Google Play and the App Store.