Rumors abound this week as Apple’s plans for 2023 products are revealed. Further ahead, there are new reports that Apple is preparing its first touchscreen Mac. Apple is also preparing to replace modems, WiFi, and Bluetooth chips in its devices with custom parts of its own design. Additionally, his AI-narrated audiobooks at Apple Books and Apple Services VP Peter Stern announced his retirement.
Sponsored by LinkedIn Jobs: LinkedIn jobs help you find the candidates you want to talk to faster. Post your job for free on LinkedIn.com/HAPPYHOUR.
Hosted by Ladder: Visit Ladder.com/HappyHour now to see if you’re approved now.
Pillow Sponsor: Pillow is an all-in-one sleep tracking solution for a better night’s sleep. Download now from the App Store.
Zach Hall @Apollo Zack or @email@example.com
Benjamin Mayo @bzamayo or @firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tim Cook, at his own request, took a $50 million pay cut in 2023
- Apple hires LG to make first Apple Watch micro LED display
- Apple Music executives add Apple TV+ to responsibility amid service leadership restructuring
- Report: MacBook Pro update ‘slowed again’, shipments expected to be halved
- Kuo: New AirPods Max and $99 AirPods Lite in Development
- Apple working on touchscreen Mac that could debut in 2025 with new MacBook Pro
- The first Apple Silicon Mac Pro could arrive by spring, as our test machine runs macOS 13.3.
- Apple Custom Displays: What The Bloomberg Report Really Means (Maybe)
- Apple Business Connect launched as a free tool to help organize important information across services
- First OLED MacBook coming “as early as” next year.Expectations for a thin and light model
- New report suggests brighter Micro LED displays coming to 2024 Apple Watch models
- Apple starts making its own custom screens for iPhone and Apple Watch, ditching partners like Samsung
- Eddy Cue Pen Letter Celebrating Apple’s ‘Groundbreaking’ Service: $320 Billion Paid to Developers, Nearly 1 Billion Paid Subs
Listen to more happy hour episodes
- Apple podcasts
Listen to more 9to5 podcasts
- alphabet scoop
- buzz podcast
- space exploration
- unscheduled quick discussion
Enjoy the podcast?
Support 9to5Mac happy hours by buying Apple on Amazon or shop for 9to5Mac goodies!
Add 9to5Mac to your Google News Feed.
FTC: I use automated affiliate links to earn income. more.
For more Apple news, watch 9to5Mac on YouTube.