When it comes to finding an Android smartphone with a long battery life, you have a lot of options. In this article, we’ll show you the 5 best Android phones with great battery life you can buy in 2022.
Factors Affecting Battery Life
Android phone battery life can be greatly affected by many factors. These include how you use your phone, the apps you have installed, and the climate you live in.
- How you use it has the biggest impact on your Android phone’s battery life. If you’re constantly checking your email, social media accounts, or playing games, your battery will drain faster than if you were just using your phone to make calls and send text messages.
- Another factor that affects battery life is the type of apps installed on your phone. Apps that require large amounts of data or processing power can drain your battery quickly.
- The weather you live in can also affect the battery life of your Android phone. If you live in a warm climate, your battery will drain faster than if you live in a cooler climate. This is because as temperatures rise, your battery will work harder to keep your phone cooler.
- Finally, the age of your phone can also affect battery life. As the phone ages, the battery won’t hold a charge like it did when it was new. If you have an older phone, you may want to consider upgrading to a newer model with longer battery life.
Maximize your Android phone’s battery life
Android smartphone batteries have an average lifespan of about two years. However, there are many factors that affect battery life, such as how you use your phone and what apps you have installed.
If you want to maximize the battery life of your Android phone, here are some things to keep in mind:
- Avoid using live wallpapers. Live wallpapers may look pretty, but they can drain your battery faster than static ones. If you really want to use a live wallpaper, choose one that doesn’t have too many animations or moving parts.
- Make sure your screen timeout setting is not too low. If you set the screen timeout to 1 minute or less, your phone will work harder to keep the display on, draining your battery faster.
- Uninstall unused apps. If you have apps on your phone that you aren’t using, they may be running in the background and consuming battery power. To uninstall the app,[設定]>[アプリケーション]>[アプリケーションの管理]and select the app you want to remove.
- Use a dark theme. With the dark theme, your phone’s display doesn’t have to struggle to produce bright colors, so you can save battery. To change the theme,[設定]>[ディスプレイ]>[テーマ]and select the Dark option.
- Turn off unnecessary notifications. If you have apps that send a lot of notifications, turning off the notification settings for those apps may help. That way, you won’t be interrupted by notifications every time something happens in your app, and your battery will last longer.
- Use Wi-Fi instead of cellular data when possible. Using Wi-Fi instead of cellular data saves battery power because your phone doesn’t have to work hard to connect to the network. To turn on Wi-Fi,[設定]>[ワイヤレスとネットワーク]>[Wi-Fi]Go to[オン]Select an option.
- Adjust screen brightness. You can save battery power by keeping your screen brightness down. To adjust the screen brightness,[設定]>[ディスプレイ]>[明るさ]and move the slider to the left.
- Turn off GPS when not in use. If you’re using an app that uses GPS, such as the Maps app, it’s helpful to turn off GPS settings when you’re not using the app. That way your phone won’t have trouble finding your location and your battery will last longer.
- Use battery saving mode. Most Android smartphones have battery saving modes that help extend battery life. Battery saving mode usually limits some features of your device, such as background data and screen brightness, to save power. To turn on battery saving mode,[設定]>[バッテリー]>[バッテリー セーバー]Go to[オン]Select an option.
- Charge your mobile phone regularly. Running the battery too low can shorten its life. To extend battery life, charge when the battery is about 20% full.
Follow these tips to get the most out of your Android smartphone’s battery.
Android smartphones with the best battery life
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
The Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra is one of the newest and most powerful smartphones on the market. It’s also one of the best Android phones when it comes to battery life. Equipped with a large capacity battery of 5,000mAh, it can last for a full day on a single charge. And if you need more power, the phone supports fast charging so you can top up your battery in no time.
- OnePlus 7T Pro
The OnePlus 7T Pro is a great option if you’re looking for an Android smartphone with great battery life. The phone is equipped with a large 4,085mAh battery, which is enough for all day use. Plus, the phone supports fast charging, so you can top up your battery instantly when you need it.
- Asus ROG Phone II
Asus ROG Phone II is the perfect gaming smartphone for everyday use. Equipped with a large capacity battery of 6,000mAh, it provides enough power for all your needs. And when you need a quick charge, fast charging lets you get back to gaming and using apps in no time.
- huawei mate 20 pro
The Huawei Mate 20 Pro is another great option for those looking for an Android smartphone with great battery life. Can be used for a full day. Plus, the phone supports fast charging, so you can top up your battery instantly when you need it.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ is the latest and greatest from Samsung. The phone is equipped with a 4,300mAh high-capacity battery, which can provide enough power for all your needs. And if you need a quick charge, it supports fast charging so you can start using it right away.
These are just some of the best Android phones with great battery life you can buy in 2022. So if you’re looking for a smartphone that you can use all day long, there are some great options to consider.