Even if your kitchen is small, you don’t have to hold back on home cooking. These space-saving kitchen gadgets provide ample cooking functionality.
Do you have a kitchen with limited space? Whether you cook in your studio apartment or use the galley kitchen, it doesn’t matter. With these small kitchen gadgets, you can make delicious meals anywhere.
RELATED: These smart home gadgets are super useful for your home
One way to save space in your kitchen is to opt for products with single-serve designs, such as the Keurig K-Supreme and Ninja Fit Blender. They make the most of small counter space.
Secondly, multipurpose kitchen gadgets offer more functionality. We love the Ooni Double Sided Grizzler Plate and the OXO Good Grips 6-lb Precision Scale With Timer.
Make smart purchases for compact kitchens with these small kitchen gadgets.
1. The Aarke Carbonator Pro Stainless Steel Sparkling Water Maker has a slim design that takes up less space on your counter.
Even small kitchens can enjoy homemade sparkling water thanks to the Aarke Carbonator Pro Stainless Sparkling Water Maker. It is easy to operate and its sleek shape fits easily on your countertop.
Available on the official website for $349.
2. The sousShelf Kitchen Companion acts as a mini holder for technology and utensils while cooking, keeping your space organized.
Maximize limited counter space sousShelf kitchen companionIts 6-in-1 design includes a device holder, bottle opener, two porcelain utensil holders, coasters, and a stylus.
You can pre-order it on Indiegogo for about $99.
3. The Keurig K-Supreme Single Serve Coffee Maker is designed to save space and brew 6, 8, 10 and 12 oz cups.
Enjoy your coffee the way you like it with the Keurig K-Supreme Single Serve Coffee Maker. Brews up to 12 oz cups and accommodates travel mugs up to 7 inches tall. Even better, the reservoir has two of his positions, allowing you to choose the best setup for your kitchen. This is his one of our favorite little kitchen gadgets.
Available on Amazon for $99.99.
4. The Ooni Double Sided Grizzler Plate combines a sizzling skillet and a griddle pan into one space-saving design. Use it to cook eggs or fry steaks.
Multi-purpose gadgets are your best friend in a kitchen with limited space. Ooni’s double-sided grizzler plates are a perfect example. It features both griddle and sizzler pan sides to reduce cookware.
Available on Amazon for $95.70.
5. The Cuisinart Tasty One Top Compact Induction Stove connects to your smartphone and automatically adjusts to recipes for easy cooking.
No stove in your kitchen space? Add a Cuisinart Tasty One Top Compact Induction Stove. Automatically changes temperatures to match recipe instructions in the companion app.
Available on Amazon for $139.95.
6. OXO Good Grips 6-lb Precision Scale with Timer is a thin, sleek gadget for measuring cooking and baking ingredients. It also has a timer.
Another versatile product is the OXO Good Grips 6 lb precision scale with timer. Measure ingredients in ounces, grams, and pounds. Plus, an integrated timer helps pour coffee, making it an ideal little kitchen gadget.
You can get it for $55.99 on the official website.
7. The Soma Stainless Steel Kettle heats water for both coffee and tea and features a handy thermometer so you can fine-tune the strength of your drink.
If you love artfully brewed coffee and tea and each requires minimal accessories, the Soma Stainless Steel Kettle is the perfect kitchen gadget. Brew hot water for pour over coffee or loose leaf tea. An integrated timer helps you get a good drinking strength.
Available on the official website for $70.
8. Tapecue AirProbe2 Wireless Meat Probe It comes with a slim holder so it can be compactly organized in your cookware drawer.
Cookware with holders, such as the Tapecue AirProbe2 wireless meat probe, can help organize your kitchen drawer space. This wireless gadget also stores your cooking history and works with apps.
Available on Amazon for $79.
9. The DASH mini maker for individual waffles has a 4 inch non-stick surface perfect for small kitchens, apartments and college dorms.
Even if you don’t have the space, the DASH Mini Maker for Individual Waffles allows you to create a hearty breakfast. Sure, you can cook waffles, but you can get creative and use it to cook waffle hash browns, cookies, and more, making it a fun and useful little kitchen gadget.
Available on Amazon for $12.49.
10. Ninja QB3001SS Fit Compact Personal Blender offers single serve blending. You can blend into the Nutri Ninja cup and twist the lid.
Love smoothies but don’t have the space for a full-size blender? Ninja Fit blender. Powerful pulse technology in a compact design makes it perfect for small kitchens.
Available on Amazon for $59.45.
You don’t need a big kitchen or full-size appliances to enjoy delicious meals. These space-saving gadgets will help you create delicious meals no matter the size of your kitchen. Do you have a favorite little kitchen gadget? Tell us about them!
Want more Gadget Flow news, reviews, and guides? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, be sure to check out our curated stories. We publish 3 new stories every day, so follow us to stay up to date!
Gadget Flow’s daily digest highlights, researches, and informs you on the latest technology trends. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜