Yes, you can support sustainability at home. A great way to start is by helping companies make sustainability part of their business plan. Check out some of our favorites on our blog.
Looking for a way to live more sustainably? Climate change and plastic waste may seem like an unsolvable problem, but there are things we can all do to keep our planet healthy. For starters, you can update your living space with some of the most sustainable gadgets for your home.
RELATED: The best water bottles to quench your thirst on the go
Overhauling your home’s energy usage can seem like a daunting task, but temperature-regulating products like the Amazon Smart Thermostat and LG Dual Inverter Smart Window Air Conditioner make the process easy.
And if you want to start composting, the FCMP Outdoor Dual Chamber Tumbling Composter allows you to take your compost pile outdoors and avoid manual mixing thanks to its rotating design.
Support a greener lifestyle at home with these sustainable products.
1. The SodaStream Art Soda Maker reduces plastic waste in landfills by making soda in reusable containers.
If you love sparkling water, you don’t have to kick the habit in the name of sustainability with the SodaStream Art Sparkling Water Maker. Available.
You can get it for $149.99 on the official website.
2. The House of Marley Get Together 2 Portable Speaker is eco-friendly with REWIND material made from plastic bottles.
Unlike your typical portable speaker, the House of Marley Get Together 2 Portable Speaker features a sustainable design with natural bamboo and REWIND fabric materials.
Available on the official website for $349.99.
3. Solpex solar path lights charge in the sun. Use them to illuminate your walkways and gardens for up to 10 hours after 8-10 hours of sunlight.
Make your garden greener with Solpex Solar Path LightBeautiful and sustainable, these lights are solar powered, so there’s no need to plug in electricity or change batteries. They are some of the most sustainable gadgets for your home.
Available on Amazon for $29.99.
4. SURI’s sustainable electric toothbrush uses recyclable castor oil and cornstarch heads. In addition, the company will repair the device.
It’s a scary thought, but I still have every toothbrush I’ve ever used. SURI’s sustainable electric toothbrush aims to prevent plastic toothbrushes from entering the environment with its recyclable head and repairable body.
Available on the official website for $99.
5. Amazon Smart Thermostat automatically adjusts indoor temperature depending on whether you are at home, in bed or outdoors.
Keep your home at a sustainable temperature with the help of amazon smart thermostatSince you don’t need to have your AC and heater on full blast while you’re out and about, this gadget uses presence detection to adjust the temperature of your home depending on where you are.
Available on Amazon for $59.99.
6. The Graypants Scraplights table lamp is handcrafted from recycled cardboard, making it a sustainable lighting option.
Need to update the lighting in your home? Look for lamps made with recycled materials from Graypants Scaplights table lamps. These lovely lights come in three unique shapes and add a warm and cozy glow to any room. They are some of the most sustainable gadgets for your home.
You can buy it on the official website for $310
7. The Goal Zero Yeti 1000X Power Plant replaces gas generators with sustainable and portable solar generators.
Gas generators are noisy and dirty.Swap your stuff for something quieter and cleaner when you go Goal Zero Yeti 1000X PowerplantIt can be used to power everything from camping equipment to appliances during a power outage.
Available on Amazon for $1,299.95.
8. Belkin Wemo WiFi Smart Dimmer lets you dim and manage your lights from anywhere. Also turn off the lights at a certain time.
If you tend to forget to turn off the lights before going out, Belkin Wemo WiFi Smart Dimmer can help. Use this to set an automatic schedule for any light. You can also set the lights to automatically dim when night mode is enabled.
You can get it for $39.99 on the official website.
9. FCMP Outdoor Dual Chamber Tumbling Composter helps avoid manual mixing due to its convenient and simple tumbling design.
Get serious about composting with the FCMP Outdoor Dual Chamber Tumbling Composter. Bring your compost pile outdoors and simplify mixing with the tumbling design. Made from BPA-free 100% post-consumer recycled polypropylene, its construction is durable and safe. This is why he is one of the most sustainable gadgets for home use.
Available on Amazon for $80.54.
10. LG Dual Inverter Smart Window Air Conditioner provides efficient and quiet cooling power, saving 15% more energy than ENERGY STAR requires.
Save energy with the LG Dual Inverter Smart Window Air Conditioner. Its dual inverter technology provides powerful yet quiet operation and is ENERGY STAR certified.
Available on Amazon for $389.95.
Do your part to keep the planet healthy by equipping your home with these sustainable gadgets. What eco-friendly devices do you use? Tell us about them in the comments.
Want more Gadget Flow news, reviews, and guides? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, be sure to check out our curated stories. We publish 3 new stories every day, so follow us to stay up to date!
Gadget Flow’s daily digest highlights, researches, and informs you on the latest technology trends. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜