Tired of seeing Clipchamp clutter your context menu every time you right-click on a file or folder? Clipchamp is a free online video editing tool that integrates with your web browser to help you quickly edit videos. Useful for editing tasks. However, if you find that unnecessary, or just want to clean up your context menu, this is the right place.
This article provides step-by-step instructions on how to remove Clipchamp from your context menus so you can customize your options and streamline your workflow. Say goodbye to unnecessary clutter and introduce a clean and efficient context menu that meets your needs. let’s start!
How to uninstall Clipchamp from your computer
By following one of the possible solutions, you should be able to uninstall Clipchamp from your computer, completely removing the software and freeing up storage space.
Method 1: Using the Settings option
- Press the “Windows” key + “I” key on your keyboard to open the Windows Settings app.
- Click Apps or Apps & Features in the Settings window.
- Scroll down the list of installed apps and find Clipchamp.
- Click Clipchamp to select it.
- Click Uninstall and confirm the uninstall when prompted.
- Follow the additional prompts to complete the uninstall process.
Method 2: Use PowerShell
- Press the “Windows” key + “X” on your keyboard to open the power user menu.
- Click Windows PowerShell (Admin) to open an elevated PowerShell window.
- Type the following command in the PowerShell window and press Enter. Get-AppxPackage *clipchamp* | Remove-AppxPackage
- Confirm the uninstall when prompted.
- Wait for the command to complete, then close the PowerShell window.
Method 3: Uninstall using Winget
- Open a command prompt or PowerShell window.
- Type the following command and press Enter: Winget uninstall Clipchamp
- Confirm the uninstall when prompted.
- Wait for the command line to complete, then close the Command Prompt or PowerShell window.
Note: Methods 2 and 3 may require administrator privileges to uninstall Clipchamp using PowerShell or Winget respectively.
Why remove Clipchamp Video Editing Aapp from context menu
Removing Clipchamp from context menus reduces clutter, increases productivity, and provides a streamlined user experience that is personalized based on personal preferences and workflow requirements.
- Reduce clutter: Unnecessary options in the context menu can clutter the menu and make it difficult to find the options you actually need. Removing Clipchamp will clean up your context menus and make them cleaner and more efficient.
- Personal preference: Not everyone finds Clipchamp and context menu integration useful or necessary. If you prefer a minimal context menu with no extra options, remove Clipchamp and you can customize it to your liking.
- Streamline your workflow: If you don’t use Clipchamp often, or if you have an alternative method for video editing, removing Clipchamp from the context menu removes unnecessary options, reduces clicks, and streamlines your workflow.
- Increased productivity: An uncluttered context menu helps you be more productive by giving you quick access to the options you need without distractions. Removing Clipchamp optimizes the context menus and improves efficiency.
- Simplify user experience: For users who find Clipchamp’s context menu integration confusing or unnecessary, removing it simplifies the user experience and makes the context menu more intuitive and user-friendly.
Clipchamp app alternatives for video editing
Clipchamp is video editing software built into your computer’s context menu. However, if you don’t want it, or just want a cleaner context menu, you can remove Clipchamp using methods like Settings, PowerShell, or winget.
Removing Clipchamp tidies up context menus, streamlines workflows, improves productivity, and provides a personalized user experience. Alternatively, you may consider other video editing software options such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, DaVinci Resolve, iMovie, Filmora, Shotcut and Lightworks depending on your specific needs and preferences.
How to fix the problem the basic way: try the sign out and sign in method
To sign out and sign back in with your ID in the Microsoft Store app, follow these steps: First, open the Microsoft Store app, log in to your active Microsoft account, and find your profile icon, usually in the upper-right corner of the app window.
- [プロファイル]Click the icon and from the dropdown menu[サインアウト]Select an option. This will log you out of your Microsoft Store Microsoft account.
- Then close the Microsoft Store app completely by clicking the “X” button in the upper right corner of the window.
- after that,[スタート]button, type “Microsoft Store” in the search bar, and select the app from the search results to open the Microsoft Store app again.
- [プロファイル]Click the icon again and from the dropdown menu[サインイン]Select an option. Select the currently active Microsoft account on your system and enter your system PIN or password to log into the Microsoft Store.
- Once signed in, you can search for Clipchamp in the Microsoft Store using the search bar. Finally, click the “Install” button to download and install Clipchamp from the Microsoft Store.
After following these steps, you can successfully sign out and sign back in the Microsoft Store app. This can be helpful if you’re having trouble installing or updating Clipchamp or other apps from the Microsoft Store.
Microsoft realized that Windows needed an official solution for making videos and created Climchamp, but there are certainly problems. Removing Clipchamp from context menu items simplifies the user experience, reduces clutter, and optimizes workflow. Various methods are available to uninstall Clipchamp and users can customize the context menu based on their individual preferences and requirements.
Additionally, users can choose from several video editing software choices to suit their needs and preferences, ranging from free and easy to use to professional and advanced. Ultimately, removing Clipchamp and exploring other options will increase productivity, streamline workflows, and provide a more efficient and personalized user experience.