DRISCOLL, TX – The Corpus Christi Nueces County Public Health District Mobile Clinic will be held on Wednesday, January 25 from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm at 315 West Dragon Street, Driscoll Elementary School.
Mobile Clinic provides the following services free of charge:
- Hemoglobin A1C screening
- blood pressure screening
- BMI (body mass index) screening
- cholesterol screening
- flu vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccines and boosters
- Eligible Child Vaccines Through Age 18 (Medicaid Eligible, Uninsured, or Uninsured)
- diabetes education
- Wellness Counseling Resources
- Referrals to community resources
For more information, media representatives should contact Health District PIO Brittany Claramund at 361-826-7232 or email email@example.com.