A new Apple support video shows you how to automatically connect your AirPods, AirPods Pro, and AirPods Max to your iPhone or manually connect to your Android device from Bluetooth settings.
If you’re setting up AirPods for the first time, make sure you have an iPhone with the latest version of iOS. Then follow these steps:
- Go to home screen.
- With your AirPods in the charging case, open the charging case and place it next to your iPhone. A setup animation will appear on your iPhone.
- If you have AirPods Pro (1st or 2nd generation) or AirPods (3rd generation), read the next three screens.
- If you’re signed in to iCloud, your AirPods will automatically set up on supported devices that are signed in to iCloud with the same Apple ID.
To connect your AirPods Max to your iOS device:
- Go to home screen.
- Remove the AirPods Max from the Smart Case and place them next to the device you want to pair with the AirPods Max within 60 seconds until you see the setup animation on the pairing device.
- If you don’t see the animation, make sure your iOS or iPadOS device is up to date, or[設定]>[Bluetooth]to manually pair your AirPods Max with your iOS or iPadOS device.
- [接続]to pair your AirPods Max with your device, or set up features like Hey Siri if you haven’t done so already.
- If you want to experience spatial audio, tap “See & Hear How It Works” to start the setup.
- [完了]Tap. If you’re signed into iCloud, your AirPods Max will automatically set up on supported devices that are signed into iCloud with the same Apple ID.
Watch the following video to learn how to connect your AirPods to your iPhone or Android device.
Other articles in this category: News
DaVinci Resolve for iPad Now Available for Download
Blackmagic Design recently released DaVinci Resolve for iPad. It’s a popular video editing solution for desktop that combines editing and color correction in a single app with an easy-to-learn interface. According to the developer, DaVinci Resolve for iPad is optimized for iPad Pro with M1 and M2 chips. This meant earlier iPad models with memory…
YouTube Scores NFL Sunday Ticket Touchdown, Apple Pushes Limits
The National Football League (NFL) today announced a multi-year deal with Google for the former Sunday Ticket package, which includes all off-market Sunday regular-season NFL games on FOX and CBS. Beginning with the 2023 NFL season, Sunday Ticket games will be streamed exclusively on YouTube TV and YouTube primetime channels. News just coming…
Apple shares 10 helpful tips for iPhone [VIDEO]
Apple shared 10 helpful iPhone tips in a new YouTube support video to help users get the most out of their devices, including opening the camera from the lock screen and scanning documents with Notes. Your iPhone can reflect your personal style and taste. Display your favorite photos on the lock screen and add…