While it’s certainly possible to watch videos and view photos on smaller screens like smartphones and tablets, nothing beats having your content displayed on a nice big TV screen. Improve your viewing experience.
Did you know that you can match the contents of your phone to your TV screen and still use your phone at the same time? We’re here to show you how easy it is to cast your Android screen to a larger smart TV.
CLICK TO GET KURT’S CYBERGUY NEWSLETTER WITH QUICK TIPS, TECH REVIEWS, SECURITY ALERTS AND EASY HOW-TO’S TO BE SMARTER
How to send spam calls directly to your phone’s voicemail
What is screencasting?
Screencasting is an option that allows you to play music, videos, or other types of content from one device to another. Android phones can screencast using Chromecast, a popular dongle device introduced in 2013, that can be connected to smart TVs and controlled from Android.
What are the benefits of screencasts?
- Screencasting allows you to enjoy high-quality streaming on the big screen
- You can continue to use your Android device while screencasting other content
- Screencasting is battery and Wi-Fi friendly and won’t drain your phone
How to increase font size on Android
How do I set up screencasts on my Android device?
There are two different ways to set up your screencast for better viewership on Android. Note that settings may vary depending on the Android smartphone manufacturer.
1. Set shortcuts on Android
- your quick settings Drag two fingers down from the top of the Android screen to open the pane
How to tell if someone is spying on your Android
- choose screencast option of menu
- If you don’t have the Screen Cast option, Swipe left for more options Or tap the pencil icon to add a shortcut
Fake Android apps issue personal privacy warnings
2. Use the Google Home app
- your google home app Use for Chromecast
- your choice chrome cast
- wait for android display display on your big screen
- On Android, media Choose what to start streaming
How to change privacy settings on your Android device
For more Android tips, visit CyberGuy.com, search for “Android”, and subscribe to the free CyberGuy Reports newsletter at CyberGuy.com/Newsletter.
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
Copyright 2023 CyberGuy.com. All rights reserved. Articles and content on CyberGuy.com may contain affiliate links that earn a commission on purchases.