How laid-off tech workers can continue staying in the US, by switching from H1-B to B1/B2 visa – The Indian Express

How laid-off skilled workers can stay in the United States by switching from H1-B visas to B1/B2 visasIndian Express

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *