Union Budget mobile app for Android and Apple users: The budget document will be available in the Union Budget Mobile App for both Android and iOS platforms after the completion of the budget speech by Sitharaman.
Union Budget 2023: Federal Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman will present the federal budget for 2023-24 at the new parliament tomorrow, 1 February 2023. Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman presents a ‘paperless’ budget for the third year in a row. To encourage greener options due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the government has opted to present his budget digitally from 2021 onwards. Completion of the budget speech by Sitharaman.
Union Budget 2023-24
- The Finance Minister will deliver a budget speech tomorrow, February 1st at 11am.
Budget 2023-24: Mobile Apps to Watch
The government has launched a website and app for people to check their 2023 budget. There you can watch live updates and get full details.
Step by Step Guide – How to Download the Union Budget Mobile App –
- Go to the Union Budget Web Portal at www.indiabudget.gov.in.
- Click on the “Download Mobile Application” option.
- There are two options: Android (get the app from the Google Play Store) and iOS (download the app from the Apple Store).
- For Android users please click this link – – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nic.unionbudget
- Go to Google Play Store.
- Under the Union Budget application[インストール]Click Options.
- Installing the application may take a few seconds.
- Open your application. And now you can access budget highlights, budget speeches, and other relevant details.
Union Budget Mobile App Features
- All 14 federal budget documents, including the Annual Financial Statement (commonly known as the Budget), Grant Requests (DG), Constitutionally mandated financial bills, etc., are available on the “Federal Budget Mobile App” . -Free access to budget documents by parliamentarians and the general public, the Finance Ministry said in a statement.
- The app is bilingual (English and Hindi) and available for both Android and iOS platforms. It can also be downloaded from the Federal Budget’s web portal www.indiabudget.gov.in. “The budget document will be available in English and Hindi on the ‘Union Budget Mobile App’ available for both Android and Apple OS platforms after the Finance Minister’s Budget Address to Parliament on February 1, 2023. will be Minister on Twitter.
- The budget document will be available in the app after the Finance Minister’s Budget Address to Parliament on February 1, 2023.
The budget document will be available in English and Hindi on the Union Budget Mobile App, available for both Android and Apple OS platforms, following the completion of the Finance Minister’s Budget Address to Parliament on February 1, 2023. Become. (4/5)
— Ministry of Finance (@FinMinIndia) January 26, 2023
The Federal Budget mobile app launched in 2021. It was developed by the government’s National Information Center (NIC) under the direction of the Department of Economic Affairs (DEA).
- This app can be downloaded for free from Google Play and Apple App Store. The Budget app will be updated once the Minister of Finance has finished his presentation.
- Budget documents typically include speeches by the Minister of Finance to parliament, highlights, annual financial statements, a finance bill containing tax proposals, a memorandum explaining the provisions of the finance bill, a statement on the macroeconomic framework, and a medium-term fiscal policy. It is included. Fiscal Policy Strategy Statement.
Note: This year’s budget will be the last full budget of Prime Minister Modi’s government before the next parliamentary elections scheduled for April-May 2024.