Who knew that a little apple could make a great craft? Apples are good for kids because they contain antioxidants, vitamins, fiber and a variety of other nutrients. The shape is perfect for stamps.
Anything kids can get their hands dirty and interact with their food is a winning combination.
what you need
- one apple
- paper towel
how to make
- Start by slicing the apple in half. This step is best left to an adult.
- Each side of the apple acts as a stamp, giving your child 2 stamps.
- Have your child paint the inside of an apple half.
- Help me to carefully stamp the paint-covered side of the apple onto the paper.
- Lift the apple to reveal the prints left behind.