Looking to review your fitness plan for 2023? From bone conduction earbuds to smart resistance bands, these gadgets are pretty cool. Check them out!
Improve your workout in 2023 with these super cool fitness gadgets. Can you imagine playing games to get stronger or working out to the music that travels through your cheekbones? To do.
RELATED: Handy office gadgets that make your workspace beautiful and productive
Resistance bands are great for increasing strength and stability. But add app connectivity to the mix and you have a strong product: the WeGym Rally X3 Pro works with a free app that offers personal training courses.
Then the gimera is a fun way to exercise. AI form guidance feature tracks your movements and offers suggestions. You can also video chat with your friends and exercise together.
Reach your goals and improve your workouts in 2023 with these cool gadgets.
1. Rugby Fitness Miniformer Workout Machine Offers new fishing techniques for more effective exercise. Available on the official website for $2,890.
Increase your workout challenge with the Lagree Fitness Miniformer Workout Machine. Provides 6 front platform positions from 0 to 90 degrees. These and fire rings will help you reach your fitness goals.
2. The Garmin Tacx NEO Bike Plus Smart Bike Trainer has realistic road feel and gradients. Buy it for $3,999.99 on the official website.
Bring the feeling of the road to your home with Garmin TacX NEO Bike Plus Smart Bike TrainerSimulates the feeling of driving on different surfaces such as gravel and cobblestone.
3. The Peloton Row smart rowing machine improves your form for an efficient workout. Purchased on the official website for $3,195.
Work out smarter with the Peloton Row smart rowing machine. It has form-specific features to help you improve your technique. Meanwhile, Peloton instructor-led workouts make the program motivating and fun. This is in our list of very cool fitness gadgets.
4. WeGym Rally X3 Pro Smart Resistance Bands work with our free training app for challenging programs. The price on the official website is $249.99.
Add intelligent resistance to your workout with WeGym Rally X3 Pro Smart Resistance BandsAdds 10-110 lbs of adjustable resistance. Then you can track your progress in the training app. Use these to build mobility and flexibility, not just muscles.
5. The Gymera smart home fitness system allows you to do a full body workout in the comfort of your own home. It’s available for pre-order on Kickstarter for around $2,503.
Equipped with a digital weight system Guimera Smart Home Fitness System Provides up to 220 lbs of weight. Plus, it responds to gestures or voice control so you don’t have to stop to make adjustments. You can also take classes taught by experts.
6. The NivaMD Bobo Home Electronic Balance Board makes out-of-balance training a fun game. It costs about $168 on the official website.
Have fun while balancing with the NivaMD Bobo Home Electronic Balance Board. Game your balance training in a unique way by targeting your core muscles. Plus, this electronic balance board has sensors that monitor your activity, making it one of our favorite super cool fitness gadgets.
7. Quell Fitness Gaming Console Combine professional-quality training with immersive gaming. You can pre-order it on the official website for $329.
With the Quell Fitness Gaming Console, you can play games while you exercise. This unique workout gadget brings natural resistance, gaming and tactile sensations to your exercise routine. That way, a challenging workout will be fun and you’ll have fun while burning fat.
8. SmartMat interactive yoga mat provides real-time feedback during yoga sessions. The gadget will be available soon, and the price is TBD.
Yoga moves aren’t always easy, but the SmartMat interactive yoga mat can help. Using advanced sensor technology, it can recognize misalignment. Then provide instant feedback on how to fix the form.
9. Ultrahuman Ring smart fitness wearable tracks exercise, sleep and recovery. You can pre-order it on Indiegogo for $274.
See how exercise, sleep and recovery affect your health. Choujin Ring Smart Fitness WearableInterestingly, all notifications are sent in the Ultrahuman app since there is no screen. That way, nothing distracts you while exercising. This is his one of the coolest fitness gadgets for 2023.
Ten. Shokz OpenRun Pro Sport Earbuds Equipped with 9th generation bone conduction technology. It can be purchased on the brand’s website for $179.95.
Shokz OpenRun Pro Sport Earbuds let you run without dropping your earbuds. It uses bone conduction technology to transmit sound through your cheekbones. Then you can experience beats, notes and choruses with the bass enhancer.
These super cool workout gadgets bring fun to your workout in 2023. Which one would you like to own? Tell us!
Want more Gadget Flow news, reviews, and guides? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, check out our curated stories. We publish 3 new stories every day, so follow us to stay up to date!
Gadget Flow’s daily digest highlights, researches, and informs you on the latest technology trends. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜