London, United Kingdom, March 7, 2023 (Issuewire.com) – As today is International Women’s Day, the W3S Group believes it is important to recognize and celebrate the influence of women in the Web3 and cryptocurrency space.
Despite facing systemic barriers and discrimination, women have carved out a place for themselves in this emerging industry and are making significant contributions to its growth and development. From developers to entrepreneurs to community builders, women are leading the way for a more inclusive and equitable future in technology.
Below is a list of notable women who are shaping the Web3 and cryptocurrency landscape and encouraging more women to join this exciting and dynamic field.
- Elizabeth Stark – Co-founder and CEO of Lightning Labs, working to make Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies faster and cheaper to use.
- Kathleen Breitman – Co-founder and CEO of Dynamic Ledger Solutions, original creator of Tezos. A blockchain-based platform with on-chain governance mechanisms.
- Amber Baldet – CEO of Clovyr. We help companies build decentralized applications with blockchain technology.
- Kristin Smith – Kristin is the founder of the Blockchain Association, which develops public policy for Web3.
- Laura Shin – Host of the popular Unchained podcast, which focuses on the latest developments in the cryptocurrency industry.
- Perianne Boring – Founder and Chairman of the Digital Chamber of Commerce, a trade association representing the digital asset and blockchain industry.
- Meltem Demirors – Chief Strategy Officer of CoinShares, a digital asset management company, and voice of the crypto industry.
- Caitlin Long – Former Avanti Financial Group founder and CEO of Custodia Bank, a bank specializing in digital assets, and former Wall Street executive.
- Joyce Kim – Co-founder of the Stellar Foundation, a blockchain platform designed to enable cross-border transfers of funds and other assets.
- Jill Carlson – Co-Founder of the Open Money Initiative, a research organization investigating the impact of digital currencies on individuals living in dictatorships.
- Yam Karkai – A digital artist known especially for her illustrations of female characters in the World of Women NFT project.
- Betty – Co-founder of Deadfellaz NFT, an art collective creating surreal digital art pieces influenced by hip-hop culture.
- Amber Vittoria – A New York-based illustrator who often celebrates the female figure with her colorful and bold artwork.
- Julie Pacino – Artist and filmmaker who uses Web3 technology to create interactive and immersive art experiences.
- Sarah Zucker – Creator of the “Cyber Pop Surrealism” NFT collection exploring themes of technology, identity and surrealism.
- Grimes – Musician and artist who has created numerous NFT collections, including a series of “WarNymph” NFTs featuring digital artwork.
- Josie Bellini – Artist and NFT creator known for his surreal and dreamlike digital art.
- Krista Kim – Artist and founder of the Mars House project, which sold for a record-breaking $500,000 on Ethereum in 2021.
- Cathy Hackl – Founder of the Journey Metaverse Platform. Journey powers some of the world’s top brands in developing immersive experiences.
- Jemma Green – Co-Founder and Chairman of Power Ledger, a technology company that unlocks blockchain for energy trading and energy asset financing.
This list is just the tip of the iceberg for significant female leaders in the Web3 space, with a massive influx of talented and visionary women who have made significant contributions to the growth and development of the ecosystem in recent times. I also recognize that there are As we celebrate International Women’s Day, it is imperative to recognize the cultural shifts that are increasing the participation and representation of women in technology. W3S believes it must continue to support and amplify the voices of women within the ecosystem and strive for a more diverse and equitable industry. In doing so, we can create a more inclusive and transformative digital future for all.
About W3S Group
W3S Group is a marketing agency specifically designed to help organizations navigate Web3 marketing. For more information, please visit https://w3s.group.
Tag : women’s world , nft , IWDMore , International Women’s Day , IWD23 , International Women’s Day 2023 , oh , W3S Group , female founder , Web3