Ready to cook for the holidays? Check out these kitchen gadgets. From thermometers to coffee his makers, it helps everyone create memorable meals.
Cook Christmas dinner for the whole family? Maybe you are hosting New Year’s Eve. So it helps to plan your menu and the tools it requires in advance. We’ll help you find the best kitchen gadgets to buy before the holidays.
Related: Holiday Gift Guide – Best Smart Home Gadgets
If you don’t have a stand mixer, the KitchenAid 7 Quart Bowl Lift Stand Mixer is worth buying. Simplify holiday baking by folding, mixing, kneading, shredding, and beating dense ingredients.
Then you can elevate your holiday mixed drink game with the Hay Sowden Juicer. Works with all citrus fruits and adds a retro touch to your kitchen.
Make your holiday parties and get-togethers a success with these handy kitchen gadgets.
1. The KitchenAid 7 Quart Bowl Lift Stand Mixer will take your baking skills to the next level. A true workhorse, you can knead, fold, whisk and mix hard ingredients.
Liven up your Christmas cookie game with KitchenAid 7 Quart Bowl Lift Stand MixerIts professional design includes a 3-point rock bowl, 11 speeds, and over 10 mixer attachments. In addition, dense ingredients can be easily blended for uniform baking results.
Available on the official website for $449.99.
2. The Fellow Stagg EKG Pro Electric Kettle will ace your after-dinner pour with its pour control features and stylish design.
Brew the perfect cup of coffee for your guests with the Fellow Stagg EKG Pro Electric Kettle. Its sleek shape makes it the brand’s most advanced pour over kettle. It offers customized brew settings, precise temperatures, and updates over Wi-Fi.
Available on the official website for $195.
3. The HAY Sowden juicer squeezes juice from citrus fruits and adds warm retro style to your kitchen. It is very easy to use with a spout that does not drip easily.
Whether it’s salad dressing or mimosas, the HAY Sowden Juicer is a useful and beautiful gadget. Squeeze and filter citrus juice with a simple press. Thoughtful colors and designs bring joy to every moment. He’s one of the best kitchen gadgets to buy before the holidays.
Available on the official site for $100.
4. SodaStream Fizzi Classic Sparkling Water Maker brings handcrafted sparkling water to your holiday celebrations.
Provide your guests with fresh sparkling water with the SodaStream Fizzi Classic Sparkling Water Maker. It is cordless and does not take up space in your kitchen. Delicious carbonated water is poured at the touch of a button, reducing the amount of plastic bottles used.
Available on Amazon for $89.99.
5. The Breville Joule Oven Air Fryer Pro guides you through holiday recipes that give you the best results. Also works with Google Assistant and Alexa.
Need an extra hand in the kitchen while on vacation? The Breville Joule Oven Air Fryer Pro provides just that. It has 13 preset cooking functions plus air fryer and dehydrator. Help you cook with confidence with step-by-step recipes from New York Times Cooking, Serious Eats, and more.
Available on the official website for $499.95.
6. Tapecue AirProbe2 wireless meat probe tells you exactly when the meat is ready. Say goodbye to overdone holiday meat forever.
Your casserole might be a snug fit, but if your turkey is dry, you’ll hear about it. It actually reads both meat and oven temperature to ensure tender results. In addition, this thermometer can also be used on grills, air fryers, pressure cookers, etc. One of the best kitchen gadgets to buy before vacation.
Available on Amazon for $79.
7. OXO triple kitchen timer It tracks multiple cooking times so you can easily coordinate holiday meals.
Any cook will tell you that timing is key to preparing a great holiday feast. Cook casseroles, pies and roasts to perfection with the OXO Triple Kitchen Timer. Combine three of her 100-hour timers to lighten the oven timer load.
Available on Amazon for $26.75.
8. GE Appliances Café Specialty Drip Smart Coffee Maker Brew coffee for a crowd. It is also accredited by the Specialty Coffee Association.
Impress your guests until they serve coffee with the GE Appliances Café Specialty Drip Smart Coffee Maker. It has a capacity of 10 cups and an elegant appearance. Thanks to built-in Wi-Fi, it can be operated via Alexa, Google and SmartHQ apps.
Available on the official website for $299.
9. Cuisinart EvolutionX Cordless Hand Mixer Whipped cream, batter, eggs, etc. Perfect for adding the finishing touch.
Don’t you have a hand mixer? Get the Cuisinart EvolutionX cordless hand mixer. Provides 7.4 volts of power. This is enough to power the ingredients and give them the desired consistency. He is one of the best pre-holiday kitchen gadgets to buy because of its cordless design and portability.
You can get it for $79.95 on the official website.
Ten. Smeg HBF01 50’s Hand Blender It offers function and style. The 700-watt motor purees soups, sauces and more.
The Smeg HBF01 50’s style hand blender is quite a gadget, but it packs a punch. The 700W motor blends stubborn ingredients well. Plus, the stainless steel blade is durable and the long power cord is convenient.
Available on Amazon for $134.95.
Cook delicious holiday food better and faster this year with these kitchen gadgets. which one to buy let us know.
Want more Gadget Flow news, reviews, and guides? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, check out our curated stories. We publish 3 new stories every day, so follow us to stay up to date!
Gadget Flow’s daily digest highlights, researches, and informs you on the latest technology trends. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜