Amazon.com AMZN plans to end services for more than 18,000 employees. According to The Wall Street Journal, Amazon’s job cuts are the most among major tech companies in a year.
Evgo Co., Ltd. EVGO We are also working with Amazon.com to support Alexa-enabled EV charging experiences.
Amazon shares fell 2.4% to close at $83.12 on Thursday before gaining 0.1% in today’s premarket trading session.
Benzinga readers have access to the latest analyst ratings. analyst stock valuation page. Readers can sort by stock quotes, company name, analyst firm, rating change, or any other variable.
Benzinga’s most accurate Analysts rated the e-commerce giant in a recent period.
- Evercore ISI Group Analyst Mark Mahaney maintained his Outperform rating for the stock on Dec. 19, 2022, lowering his price target to $150 from $170. The analyst believes the company’s stock price has risen by about 80% and has an accuracy of 69%.
- JP Morgan’s Analyst Doug Anmuth maintained his Overweight rating on December 16, 2022 and lowered his price target from $145 to $130. The analyst shows that the company’s stock has risen about 56% with an accuracy of 81%.
- Cohen & Co. Analyst John Blackledge maintained the Outperform rating on Dec. 1, 2022 and increased the price target from $150 to $160. This analyst believes the company’s stock price is up about 92%, and he’s 40% correct.
- Piper Sandler Analyst Thomas Champion maintained his Overweight rating and lowered his price target from $125 to $119 on Nov. 22, 2022. The analyst believes the company’s stock price has increased by about 43%, with an accuracy of 34%.
- Rosenblatt Analyst Barton Crockett reiterated his Neutral rating on the stock on Nov. 14, 2022, lowering his price target from $118 to $103. The analyst believes the company’s stock price has increased by about 24%, with an accuracy of 52%.
Please read the following: Costco Wholesale, World Wrestling Entertainment, 3 stocks to watch for Friday