Planning an end of summer picnic? Don’t forget the essentials! From stylish picnic baskets to great portable speakers, these products will spice up your last picnic of summer.
Technically, there are still two weeks of summer left. If you want to enjoy a picnic on the lake or in the park, we have gadgets and accessories for you. These late-summer picnic essentials will help you enjoy the final moments of the season.
RELATED: The best Bluetooth speakers to carry on your next beach outing
It can get chilly until mid-September. Heat up a late summer picnic with the Solo Stove Ranger 2.0. The lightweight design keeps your hair and clothes from getting stuffy.
What is a gathering without music? Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM 3 fits in your picnic basket and delivers crisp sound and rich bass.
Make your late-summer picnic the one everyone looks forward to with these 10 must-haves.
1. The Solo Stove Ranger 2.0 smokeless fire pit is easy to carry for late summer lakeside trips. When the weather is cold, it warms you up.
Add warmth to your late summer lakeside picnic. Solo Stove Ranger 2.0 Smokeless Fire PitIt weighs less than 15 pounds, so it’s easy to carry around. Plus, the 360° airflow ensures that the smoke burns off before it reaches your clothes.
Available on Amazon for $229.99.
2. Helinox Café Chair & Café Table provides a comfortable place to sit, eat and relax outdoors. Perfect if it has rained recently at your picnic spot.
You don’t always need a picnic blanket for your picnic. The Helinox Café Chair & Café Table is lightweight and easy to set up. Plus, it saves a picnic if the ground is a little wet.
Get the chair for $169.95 on the official website.
3. Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM 3 Bluetooth Speaker Bring crisp notes and booming bass to your picnic. IP67 design keeps it safe from water.
Set the mood while dining outdoors with the Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM 3 Bluetooth speaker. It delivers 14 hours of playtime, impressive audio, and an IP67 waterproof rating. It’s one of his must-have items for late summer picnics.
It is available on the official website for $99.99.
4. The GRAYL 16.9oz UltraPress Water Purifier Bottle provides fresh, clean water wherever your picnic takes you. Best of all, it’s easy to use.
Enjoy purified water from questionable sources GRAYL 16.9oz UltraPress Water Purifier BottleAmazingly, it removes all waterborne pathogens and provides potable water. Perfect for hiking to picnic spots.
Available on Amazon for $89.95.
5. The Weber Traveler Portable Gas Grill enhances outdoor dining with freshly grilled food. Its compact folded shape is easy to store and transport.
A picnic menu doesn’t have to be sandwich-based.of weber traveler portable gas grill You can easily cook meat and vegetables outdoors. Even better, it uses energy efficiently.
Available on the official website for $399.
6. Keysmart AllTull Raptor Multi-Tool Comes with useful picnic tools such as a bottle opener and carabiner. Great for mid-trail picnics.
Do you cycle to picnic spots? Next, bring your Keysmart AllTull Raptor multi-tool. With handy tools like bottle openers, wrenches, flathead and Phillips screwdrivers, it’s one of the best essentials for a late summer picnic.
Available on Amazon for $9.94.
7. Polaroid Go pocket-sized instant analog camera Add some retro fun to your day and give everyone memories they can take home.
Amuse your friends by letting them take pictures with the Polaroid Go pocket-sized instant analog camera. It has a timer and selfie mirror so you can always take great pictures. Then it only takes 10-15 minutes to develop the photo.
It is available on the official website for $99.99.
8. Hydro Flask Outdoor Kitchen Collection They feature beautiful, durable containers that keep food hot or cold until it’s time to eat.
Looking for an outdoor-ready food container set? Check out the Hydro Flask Outdoor Kitchen Collection. It includes a tumbler and a set of plates, bowls, serving spoons and more. All items are dishwasher safe to maintain food temperature.
Collections start at $19.95 on the official website.
9. Picnic at Ascot’s Insulated Picnic Basket is a service for 4 including wine glasses. Keep food cold or hot.
Want a stylish picnic basket? Go on a picnic with Ascot’s Insulated Picnic Basket. Comes with a 9-inch meal plate, stainless steel utensils, and 4 wine glasses. It also keeps food hot or cold, perfect for picnics with friends. That’s why we’ve created a list of late-summer picnic essentials.
Available on Amazon for $69.
10. The Outdoor Packable Blanket from the Pendleton Home Collection folds into a zippered tote bag with storage pockets for easy transport.
The Outdoor Packable Blanket from the Pendleton Home Collection makes it easy to store and transport your picnic blanket. It features a water-resistant shell and prints inspired by US National Parks.
Available on Amazon for $41.95.
Make the most of summer by planning a picnic with these handy gadgets and accessories. What are your favorite picnic essentials? Tell us about them!
Want more Gadget Flow news, reviews, and guides? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, be sure to check out our curated stories. We publish 3 new stories every day, so follow us to stay up to date!
Gadget Flow’s daily digest highlights, researches, and informs you on the latest technology trends. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜